Computerized ticketing services for Pershing Center are provided exclusively by Ticketmaster.
The Pershing Center is located at 226 Centennial Mall South in downtown Lincoln. The box office is in our main lobby, just inside the entrance on Centennial Mall.
The box office phone number is 402.441.7766
Box Office Hours
Monday-Friday: Noon to 5:00 P.M.
- The box office is open on Saturdays when that happens to be the first day tickets for an event go on sale.
- Open Saturday and Sunday before and during event hours.
Accepted Methods of Payment
Customers may pay for tickets using cash, checks, or major credit cards (VISA, MC, DiscoverCard) for Pershing events only. Personal checks are not accepted within 14 days of the event date. Cash and credit cards (Visa and MasterCard only) are accepted for outside events.
Our Group Sales Program offers companies, church groups, youth groups, day cares or any group the opportunity to purchase tickets at a special price! For a company, this can be a nice benefit to your employees.
- Group discounts are available for most family shows and some concerts. Group size requirements vary for each show, but will generally range between 15-25 persons.
- Seat locations are determined by the price of tickets you wish to buy and the date your order is placed. To assure your group's location, make your group arrangements as early as possible. So call today!
- To get your group on our list to receive notice of great entertainment, call us at 402.441.7766, fax us at 402.441.7913 or email us with your group information at email@example.com
- To get information about any event your group might be interested in call our box office at 441.7766 or check the upcoming events page of this Web site.
Charge By Phone
The charge by phone number is: 1-800-745-3000
- Consumers can use this number to purchase tickets to any events in the continental United States, no matter what their location is. The system recognizes where in the United States the caller is calling from so all local prompting or messaging will still work.
Special Needs Seating
For hearing and sight impaired services: Contact the Pershing Center Box Office at 402.441.7766.
- If you or someone in your group requires seating for special needs, please contact the ticket office at your earliest convenience (phone 402.441.7766)
- Wheel chair accessible seating is located on the main floor on a raised area with no obstructed view. The raised area is accessible with a ramp. Seating location can vary from show to show. The seating map for special needs can be seen at ticketmaster.com for specific location. Seating is limited to a special needs patron plus one companion.
- Special needs services are available through:
- Ticketmaster Charge by phone
- Ticketmaster Ticket Centers
- Box Office
Customer Convenience Fee
Ticketmaster convenience fees aren't assessed on tickets purchased at Pershing for Pershing events. Fees are assessed at Pershing for any ticket purchased for an event not held at Pershing. Convenience fees are assessed on all tickets purchased at Ticketmaster remote ticket centers.
Patrons may pick up their tickets at will call beginning 90 minutes before an event. Photo identification and your Ticketmaster confirmation number are needed to pick up tickets. Tickets are issued only to the person whose name is on the account.
Ticketmaster ticket centers
Remember, only the following locations and Web site are Ticketmaster outlets with the official license to sell tickets for Pershing Center events. Exercise caution if you purchase tickets from any other Web site or vendor.
- Pershing Center 226 Centennial Mall South
- UNL City Union (14th and "R" Streets)
- Lincoln Area Russ's Markets at these locations:
- RUSSíS MARKET, 130 N. 66th
- RUSSíS MARKET, 1709 Washington
- RUSSíS MARKET, 2840 S. 70th
- RUSSíS MARKET, 4400 S. 33rd St.
- RUSSíS MARKET, 6300 Havelock Ave.
- RUSSíS MARKET, 1550 S. Coddington
- In Grand Island, Nebraska inside Walmart at 3501 South Locust Street.
Now serving Branson, Missouri
The Pershing Center and other Lincoln Ticketmaster outlets are now able to sell Tickets to events in Branson, Missouri.
- All theaters and shows in Branson have converted their ticket selling operations to Ticketmaster.